Friday, March 2, 2012

You're like, really pretty for a Jew...

I love this video because it's so funny and so true... these things get said to me constantly. Most of the stereotypes of Jews talked about in here are so negative, and yet some of the most common ones around. The one that jumps out at me most though is "You're like really pretty for a Jew..." as if Jewish people are supposed to be ugly or something. It probably comes a lot from the stereotypes that Jewish people have big noses and big curly hair. However, I got my big nose from my dad who isn't even Jewish! But really, it's this negative stereotype that jews are an unnatractive people... I come accross this stereotype so often. Obviously these people have never visited Israel... I dare you to find an ugly Israeli... it'll be a challenge I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment